Facial rejuvenation services are cosmetic treatments with the goal of restoring faces to more youthful appearances. There are a number of anti-aging surgical and non-surgical procedures that are considered facial rejuvenation treatments. While the methods vary in depth and invasiveness, in general, they all aim to reduce the effects of aging.
- Facelifts: A facelift is a costly treatment option offered for facial rejuvenation. It is effective for eliminating fat and sagging skin, tightening facial muscles, and improving facial contours. The recovery time is a minimum of two weeks.
- Eyelid Surgery: The two types of eyelid surgery are upper eyelid surgery and lower eyelid surgery. The goal of eyelid surgery is to eliminate hooded skin in the upper eyelids and reduce “eye bags” around the lower eyelids.
- Endoscopic Brow Lift: Less invasive than a traditional brow lift, it uses a tiny camera and a series of small incisions to treat drooping brows and remove frown lines from between the eyebrows.
- BOTOX®: The cosmetic use of BOTOX includes paralyzing facial muscles to prevent wrinkles. Treatments are quick and may last up to four months.
- Fillers: Fillers are used to add volume to the face, increase elasticity, and correct wrinkles and fine lines. There is barely any discomfort or downtime.