Facial rejuvenation services are cosmetic treatments with the goal of restoring faces to more youthful appearances. There are a number of anti-aging surgical and non-surgical procedures that are considered facial rejuvenation treatments. While the methods vary in depth and invasiveness, in general, they all aim to reduce the effects of aging.
- Facelifts: A facelift is a costly treatment option offered for facial rejuvenation. It is effective for eliminating fat and sagging skin, tightening facial muscles, and improving facial contours. The recovery time is a minimum of two weeks.
- Eyelid Surgery: The two types of eyelid surgery are upper eyelid surgery and lower eyelid surgery. The goal of eyelid surgery is to eliminate hooded skin in the upper eyelids and reduce “eye bags” around the lower eyelids.
- Endoscopic Brow Lift: Less invasive than a traditional brow lift, it uses a tiny camera and a series of small incisions to treat drooping brows and remove frown lines from between the eyebrows.
- BOTOX®: The cosmetic use of BOTOX includes paralyzing facial muscles to prevent wrinkles. Treatments are quick and may last up to four months.
- Fillers: Fillers are used to add volume to the face, increase elasticity, and correct wrinkles and fine lines. There is barely any discomfort or downtime.
Invest in your skin with products that offer the skin-care solutions you want. Aim to have and enjoy the healthy, radiant, and youthful skin that is possible with strong products that use well-regulated ingredients. In the long run, you will probably save money when you use medical-grade skin care instead of over-the-counter products. Even if the high-quality products are a bit more expensive, you are more likely to keep them because they provide the results you seek.
There are a number of reasons to choose medical-grade skin care from Medical Aesthetics of Virginia. These products for your skin contain higher concentrations of active ingredients and are subject to greater scrutiny for their safety and value. Additional reasons why higher quality products are better for your skin and worth using include:
Many products that are considered medical grade are subject to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations. They are also more potent than their drugstore counterparts, which means they work more quickly and effectively to treat specific skin issues and improve overall skin health.
Recommended by Professionals
When your skin has been evaluated by an experienced provider who can recommend the right products, you save time and money on products that aren’t right for your skin type. A knowledgeable skin care professional also periodically adjusts your product lineup according to your changing skin conditions. When the right products are matched to your needs, you may experience more improvements with fewer products.
Prevention of Future Skin Issues
High-potency products ensure you get the appropriate products for long-term success. Investing in medical-grade skin care can improve existing skin issues while protecting against future damage.